CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR YOUR DOUBLE?
PDF NOW AVAILABLE! Whether you’ve just finished working through the Make Mine a Double method book, or you’ve been playing double-strung harp for years, you’re looking for custom arrangements that bring out the unique qualities of the double—and make it easier for you to sound even better.
THE DOUBLE DOZEN SERIES IS HERE TO HELP!
- You can play these flexible arrangements as written, on a medium-sized (26 x 2 strings) double harp, or adapt them to fit your smaller or larger instrument.
- Recommended levers & tuning: a fully-levered double-strung harp, tuned to E-flat major.
- 4 arrangements are in flat keys, and 4 arrangements have internal lever changes.
- Performance advice and technique tips in each Performance Note help you sound like a polished pro.
- Online audio recordings (MIDI) give you a head start on learning the arrangements, especially if you learn best by ear.
Double the Carols, the third book in the series, features sacred Christmas favorites from Canada, England, France, Germany, and the United States.
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- The Cherry Tree Carol
- Es ist ein’ Ros’ entsprungen (Lo, How a Rose E’er Blooming)
- The First Nowell
- Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
- Huron Carol
- Il est né (He Is Born, the Holy Child)
- Joy to the World!
- O Come, All Ye Faithful
- O Holy Night
- O Little Town of Bethlehem (FOREST GREEN)
- On Christmas Night
- What Child Is This? (GREENSLEEVES)
Double the Carols is available in 2 options: as a PDF digital download, or a print book/PDF download combination package.
You can view music samples and the Table of Contents from Double the Carols in the product gallery.